Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Seven Summer Songs

Seven songs in honour of the start of summer. I could really go for a popsicle right about now.

mp3: 14 Iced Bears - Summer Nights

Summer lovin', had me a blast...

mp3: Felt - Sunlight Bathed the Golden Glow

You're trying much too hard to make your world seem like a dream

mp3: Sing-Sing - Feels Like Summer

Fun and lively.

mp3: Archer Prewitt - Way of the Sun

Sad and lovely.

mp3: birddog - Summer Again

Intriguing and a bit sinister.

mp3: Bananarama - Cruel Summer

Obligatory nostalgia track.

mp3: Sarah Harmer - Summertime

I love Sarah Harmer, but I must admit this song does nothing for me. Reasonable minds may differ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home