Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Technical Difficulties Suck

My post which should be done is being held up by technical problems...

have a song in the meantime...

The Salteens - Let Go of Your Bad Days (from Let Go of Your Bad Days)

Edited to add a couple more songs... not going to be able to reconstruct my poor intended-for-tonight-post tonight but I can do a bit better than one song...

The Yachts - Yachting Types (from D.I.Y.: Starry Eyes: UK Pop, Vol. 2)

Spookey Ruben - Wendy McDonald (from Volume I - Modes of Transportation and the Live in Japan EP)

1 Comments:

Blogger Siel said...

Ah -- See -- This is why I got my own domain :)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home