Songs About Satan
1. Muse - The Small Print (from Absolution)
2. Beck - Satan Gave Me A Taco (beat out "Devil's Haircut", apparently)
3. Tori Amos - Father Lucifer (from Boys for Pele)
4. Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Up Jumped The Devil (from Tender Prey)
5. Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
6. Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
7. Max Romeo - Chase The Devil
8. The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (from Beggars Banquet)
9. Louvin Brothers - Satan Is Real
10. Robert Johnson - Me And The Devil Blues
There was also a reader challenge to create a Songs About Satan playlist. The winner, "E. Guard, of Poole" selected artists ranging from AC/DC ("Highway to Hell", naturally) to Elvis Presley ("Devil In Disguise"), as well as Sonic Youth's awesomely-titled "Satan Is Boring".
Sonic Youth - Satan Is Boring (from Bad Moon Rising)
Left Out: INXS' "Devil Inside", Pulp's "The Mark Of The Devil", Cake's "Satan Is My Motor", Morrissey's "Satan Rejected My Soul"...