Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Monday, June 27, 2005

MIT Weblog Survey

Take the MIT Weblog Survey

I wanted one that said "I whored out my personal data and all I got was this lousy gif" but no such luck. Actually, I like the gifs (you get a choice), and the questions weren't terribly intrusive.

MIT's survey is a "general social survey of the greater weblog community." It's for science, people! The survey doesn't take too long either. Everyone who maintains a weblog (I wish they would say "blog") is invited to spill their guts about their blogging habits (reading and writing-wise). Questions also cover topics such as e-mailing, phone calls, instant and text messaging, and actual people.

Click on the lovely gif if you have a blog and would like to answer the survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home