Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, December 23, 2005

Top Ten Songs My Winamp Wants You to Hear

My beloved Winamp chose today's songs (on "shuffle"). My goal was to get a top 10 list of songs Winamp wanted you to hear, though you're free to think of it as a list of 10 randomly selected songs. Apparently, my Winamp prefers male vocalists, loves alt-rock, digs the 80s, and wants you to check out "Arctic Monkeys". Yeah, I know you already have, but I didn't choose the songs!

1. John Dee Graham - Sleep Enough to Dream (from Uncut: Thunder Road - Tracks Inspired By The Boss)

2. Bob Mould - Paralyzed (from Body of Song)

3. Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance

4. Billy Bragg - A Lover Sings (from Back to Basics, the Brewing Up With Billy Bragg EP, and Must I Paint You a Picture? The Essential Billy Bragg)

5. INXS - Listen Like Thieves (from Listen Like Thieves)

6. Pete Shelley - Homosapien (from Just Can't Get Enough - New Wave Hits of the 80s Vol. 5)

7. Bedouin Soundclash - Money Worries (E-Clair Refix) (from Sounding A Mosaic)

8. Ben Lee - In My Life (from This Bird Has Flown: A 40th Anniversary Tribute to the Beatles' Rubber Soul)

9. Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out)

10. The Rakes - Pass the Metro (from the "22 Grand Job" single)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home