Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tea Songs



Here in the States, January is National Hot Tea Month. What better way to celebrate than with a few tunes? Hmm? By drinking tea? Eh, I'm actually in a coffee mood tonight. Maybe tomorrow. (I do quite like tea, really!)

The Robot Ate Me - Apricot Tea (from On Vacation)

Liquid Lounge Vs. Jazzanova - Lemon Tea? (from Sounds Of India (A Selection Of Chill And Funky Indian Tunes) and it is indeed both chill and funky; it's quite nifty)

The Police - Tea In The Sahara (from Synchronicity, etc.)

The Kinks - Have a Cuppa Tea (from Muswell Hillbillies)

Tremulous Monk - Tea Hippy (from Comes With A Smile Issue #19)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home