Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Random Tunes

Assorted tuneage...

Liquid Soul - World's On A Leash (from Liquid Soul)

The Frank and Walters - Plenty Times (a single, also on Beauty Becomes More Than Life and The Best Of The Frank and Walters)

Luna - Dear Diary (from The Days of Our Nights)

Apollo Sunshine - I Was On the Moon (from Katonah

Paul Weller - From the Floorboards Up (from As Is Now)

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

thanks for the paul weller track. I love the retro sound of "I Wanna Make It Alright" from the same album. nice blog!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home