Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mojo CD: Revolver Reloaded



The July issue of Mojo includes Revolver Reloaded, with new covers of every track on the Beatles' Revolver, in honor of the 40th anniversary of its release. A cover of "Rain", the B-side to "Paperback Writer" is added as a bonus track; Mojo notes that it "was recorded while Revolver was being assembled". "Undoubtedly, The Beatles' finest B-side," according to the mag.

Revolver Reloaded Track Listing:

1. Catfish Haven - Taxman
2. The Handsome Family With The Rivet Gang - Eleanor Rigby
3. Neal Casal - I'm Only Sleeping
4. Sukilove - Love You To
5. Belarus - Here, There And Everywhere
6. Chris Eckman - Yellow Submarine
7. Mark Mulcahy - She Said She Said
8. Lampshade - Good Day Sunshine
9. Jim Reid - And Your Bird Can Sing
10. Michael Weston King - For No One
11. Luke Temple - Doctor Robert
12. Thea Gilmore - I Want To Tell You
13. The Green Pajamas - Got To Get You Into My Life
14. Jason Mcniff - Tomorrow Never Knows
15. Ed Harcourt - Rain

1 Comments:

Blogger Koop said...

No chance that you also highlight Neal Casal (check out his Fade Away Diamond Time, the album Neil Young forgot to make!), Sukilove (from my country, Belgium) and Ed Harcourt (favorite singer-songwriter Brit)?

love your blog, keep up the good work!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home