Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mixmag's DJ Touché''s House Party Dynamite CD



Not only are Basement Jaxx on the cover of October's Mixmag, they're deemed heroes -- and as far as I know they can't even paint the future or stop time. But this is a different kind of heroism. "50+ stars of rave" have spoken and named "their heroes of dance music" for Mixmag's cover story. More on that later. For now, a sampling of their free CD, Mixmag Presents DJ Touché's House Party Dynamite.

(All links are YSI)

Mixmag Presents DJ Touché's House Party Dynamite Track Listing:

1. Wekan - Skid (Touché Nu Club Edit)
2. Whitey - Wrap It Up
3. The Futureheads - Worry About It Later (Switch Remix)
4. Chameleonic - Apex
5. Philipe De Boyar - Formerly Unknown
6. Sebastian - Ross Ross Ross
7. Djvt - Watskeburt (Touché Remix)
8. The Digital Blonde - Dirty Blonde
9. David Farlow - How I Roll (Boy 8 Bit's 42nd St Grindhouse Remix)
10. Phunk Electric - Video Games Crash (Touché Mixmag Edit) (DJTouché: "just released on Southern Fried. I love this mix!")
11. Mark Romboy and Stephan Bodzin - Phobos (DJ Touché: "An astonishing record I can listen to in any situation. It hits all the right buttons.")
12. Surkin - Radio Fireworks
13. Erick Morillo Feat. P. Diddy - Dance I Said (Touché Vocal Mix)
14. Hostage - Let's Pretend
15. Neat People - Baby I'm Bored (Kissy Sell-Out Remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home