Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Thursday, July 07, 2005

Peace, Love, Understanding, and Vengeance

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quick post for now...

mp3:Elvis Costello - Peace, Love & Understanding

I only wish peace, love, and understanding for those who deserve it. Some very clearly do not. I want the show Vengeance Unlimited back, in real-world form. Mr. Chapel (played by Michael Madsen) could take care of the terrorists for us, couldn't he? He could do anything on that show...

Condolences to the British people, and everyone touched by this tragedy, especially of course to the loved ones of those killed and injured in the attacks today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home