Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's *not* the end of the world?



So, it's almost 6-7-06, and we're all still here. What's the deal? All that hype and no end of the world? I was pretty sure that was it. World over. Okay, good. Business as usual. Music!

Coldplay - Clocks (available on A Rush of Blood to the Head)

Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand - Tell Him (available on Let's Talk About Love)

The Brady Bunch - It's A Sunshine Day (available on It's a Sunshine Day: The Best of the Brady Bunch)

John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire (available on St. Elmo's Fire: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Ed Harcourt - Rain (by request... available on Mojo - Revolver Reloaded)

3 Comments:

Blogger Koop said...

thx for Harcourt indeed!

1:50 AM  
Blogger trill42 said...

You're welcome & thanks! Appreciate the feedback about the YSI trouble. I'm especially interested in knowing whether it's frequently a pain. I always check the links and they worked for me with Firefox, but YSI is just moody sometimes (both with uploading and downloading). I hope it isn't often moody for anyone... I don't like that you had to switch to IE to d/l songs; sorry about that.

12:59 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

It's only that one song that surprised you?! I think "It's A Sunshine Day" is better than plenty of songs "the kids" "crunk" to today when they're not busy loitering or shoplifting. More quality, hep, wholesome music like that is just what the world needs. Also, flying cars and Rock Paper Scissors as an Olympic sport.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home