Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, July 14, 2006

Inbreds - "Any Sense Of Time"

One of the many joys of YouTube is rediscovering old favorites. I've been meaning to share this video, which I never saw the first time around, back in 1994. It's for "Any Sense Of Time" by Canadian group Inbreds. The video is not particularly special, aside from nostalgia value and the song's niftiness, but I'm still happy to have finally seen it.



Inbreds - Any Sense Of Time (available on Kombinator)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Search 'murderecords' over at YouTube and see a whole bunch more of Canadian east-coast 90's alt-pop/rock goodness! I just saw the Plumtree video after having not seen that for a while.

BTW, with you living in California, I'm just curious about how you came across The Inbreds?

9:34 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

Cool; thanks! I heard "Any Sense Of Time" on a CMJ disc and loved it. Incidentally, that's also how I first heard Sloan (it was "Underwhelmed"). And Ben Folds Five ("Underground"), who are not Canadian, but now I'm on a whole I-love-CMJ tangent.

Canada does produce a disproportionate number of awesome alternative musicians. Something to do with the weather, maybe.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home