Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas Tunes and Dead Speakers

My computer speakers died today. We listened to a lot of quality entertainment together. Plus the songs on that CMJ CD, many of which I like, but which might be responsible for my speakers' death. It's not the grief typing. Grief can't type.

It would take more than a music-free computer to get me to shop on the weekend after Thanksgiving, so for now my computer stands silent. (Except that it hums a bit, but that's hardly the same thing, now is it?)

Fortunately, I still have some Christmas songs uploaded to FileDen that I haven't posted. Unfortunately, that bandwidth burned up days ago. Re-uploaded them elsewhere... and yeah, the irony of the first title isn't lost on me. Ho-ho-ho.

Copeland - Do You Hear What I Hear? (available on Maybe This Christmas Tree)

Ivy - Christmas Time Is Here (available on Maybe This Christmas Tree)

The Pretenders - 2000 Miles (available on Greatest Hits)

Jim Reeves - Blue Christmas (available on Twelve Songs Of Christmas. Posted this one already, but that was in May.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home