Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feed switchover

In keeping with the theme of change, and because Google's buyout of Feedburner means Feedburner accounts are soon going to be to be assimilated anyway, the Kofi's hat feed has a new home at: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Kofis-hat. I, for one, welcome my new feed overlords. According to the folks at Google, anyone who fears or dislikes change won't notice anything different, and those who embrace change or hope for improvements will feel the transition is a uniquely transformational experience.

We can only hope under the keen eye and steady hand of Google, feeds will operate as well as Blogger has under their stewardship. What Will Google Buy Next? Everything? We can only hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home