Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, October 14, 2005

What Goes Down Must Come Up Again

As I understand the fundamentals of gravity, stuff goes down, and then bounces back up. For some sort of interweb-wackiness-related reason, the Music of the Kid in the Street post was temporarily offline, relegated to draftville (hopefully, not for long). Sorry about that. It's back online now...

MP3:Korn - Word Up (Cameo cover, from Greatest Hits, Vol. 1)

MP3:Fountains of Wayne - ...Baby One More Time (Britney Spears cover, from Out of State Plates)

MP3:Spoon - Don't Let It Get You Down (from Kill the Moonlight)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I can't believe how much I like that Korn cover...nice.

8:57 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

Korn is not my usual cup of tea either... you just never know! I really dig that song too.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home