Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Monday, November 07, 2005

Hey Hey, It's Arctic Monkeys

Running out of titles for Arctic Monkeys posts... the quality on these MP3s isn't the best, but 1) they're by Arctic Monkeys and 2) they are songs; they aren't merely MP3s of the lads coughing. Gotta draw the line somewhere.
 
 
Arctic Monkeys - Stickin' to the Floor (live) - http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=178XHCCUD43MW3AOATRYFIEVXE

2 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

i like this title...bouncy

1:37 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

Thank you; it tested well with males 15-40 so I was hopeful. I didn't finish reading the report, so I'm not sure how females felt about it. I got distracted by something shiny.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home