Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Q: Best of 2005 CD Volume #1



And here's the other one...

Q - Best of 2005 Volume #1 Track Listing:

1. MP3:Kaiser Chiefs - Na Na Na Na Naa (from Employment)
2. Hard-Fi - Tied Up Too Tight
3. Bloc Party - Like Eating Glass
4. MP3:Depeche Mode - John the Revelator (from Playing the Angel)
5. The Prodigy - Out Of Space
6. Doves - Almost Forgot Myself
7. Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3
8. Texas - Cry
9. MP3:Goldfrapp - Slide In (from Supernature)
10. Jem - Come On Closer
11. MP3:Stereophonics - Pedalpusher (from Language. Sex. Violence. Other?)
12. M.I.A. - Sunshowers
13. Common - Chi City
14. Basement Jaxx - Oh My Gosh
15. MP3:LCD Soundsystem - Beat Connection (from LCD Soundsystem)

1 Comments:

Blogger trill42 said...

Hey, thanks...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home