Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holiday Mixtape (on CD) from Her Space Holiday



While supplies last, everyone who orders the latest Her Space Holiday album, The Past Presents The Future, from Insound.com, will get a free copy of a holiday mixtape (on CD) made by Her Space Holiday's Marc Bianchi. Already buy the album? Hahahahahahahaha! Sucker. I mean, why not buy a few copies for your friends and family?

Also at Insound, pre-orders are being taken for a limited edition 5.5" X 5.5" print of a stuffed bear designed by longtime Her Space Holiday friend and collaborator, artist Hanni El Khatib. These are printed on hahnemuhle German etching paper, and each print will be signed, numbered, and shipped in an acid-free bag. Orders must be received by December 9th to be received by Christmas. "This item will cease to exist on December 31st." No word on whether purchased prints are programmed to disintegrate sometime before the New Year dawns. Just in case, I advise sucking maximum enjoyment out of the prints until then.

MP3:Her Space Holiday - Something to Do With My Hands (from The Young Machines)

MP3:Her Space Holiday - Spectator Sport (from Manic Expressive)

MP3:Her Space Holiday - The Ringing In My Ears (from Manic Expressive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home