Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Monday, March 27, 2006

The Best Sci-Fi Concept Albums



The folks at Wired believe the Best Sci-Fi Concept Albums are:

Kraftwerk - The Man-Machine (1977)

Kraftwerk - The Robots (from The Man-Machine)

Deltron - 3030 (2000)

Deltron - Mastermind (from 3030)

Sun Ra - The Heliocentric Worlds of Sun Ra, Vol. 1 (1965)

Sun Ra - Of Heavenly Things (from The Heliocentric Worlds of Sun Ra, Vol. 1)

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars (1973)

David Bowie - Starman (from The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars)

Parliament - The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein (1976)

Parliament - Dr. Funkenstein (from The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein)

Tubeway Army - Replicas (1979)

Tubeway Army - I Nearly Married a Human (from Replicas)

Radiohead - Kid A (2000)

Radiohead - Optimistic (from Kid A)

1 Comments:

Blogger Larts said...

I am a lifelong Neil Young fan. However, I think that "Greendale" is the worst album I've ever heard. It's even worse than "The Raven," Lou Reed's homage to Edgar Allen Poe. Simply, crap.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home