Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Saturday, May 20, 2006

Apologies - Blogger's Problems Continue. My posts can be read in comments mode & by subscribers...

...but Blogger has not been publishing them on the website (and in comments mode, as in space, no one can see posted graphics or songs links). I also haven't been able to comment on the blog since Thursday (when I complained both about and *to* Blogger, oh dear). Drafts are also being deleted willy-nilly and I think we all know how painful that can be.

Still no update to the Blogger Status page about the problem, and no response via e-mail. It's not impacting everyone on Blogspot, of course. Still, my cache and cookies have been cleared, and I've tried posting on two browsers. It's not me; it's them, and it's fairly frustrating.

"Fairness" is right in my Blogger profile, and it doesn't seem fair to not give subscribers music, particularly when they've had to endure a post about a subject that hasn't impacted them. I'm also hopeful the problem will be resolved soon and this post will, as if by magic, appear on the website itself.

All of which is a wordy way of explaining why I'm posting a post and songs to a website that will stubbornly refuse to show either the post or the song links.

Solo - Come Back To Me (from Solopeople)

"Zinc! Zinc! Come back, zinc!"

I mean, Blogger. "Come back, Blogger." That meaning aside, it's a lovely song.

Sing-Sing - Panda Eyes (from The Joy of Sing-Sing)

Irresistably cheerful. Seriously. Resistance is futile.

Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time (from How Could It Be)

Even those who dislike cheese (who are small in number) may enjoy cringing.

2 Comments:

Blogger trill42 said...

Hey, I can comment again...

1:24 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

HTML links are confusing Blogger at the moment. Trying again, a less convenient way...

Solo - Come Back To Me:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DD76067A30153D4F

Sing-Sing - Panda Eyes:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=431ADADC7759C73C

Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B387C3765BABBA63

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home