Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feelings. Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.

A small roller-coaster of emotions via songs:

They Might Be Giants - Which Describes How You're Feeling (from Apollo 18)

The Boy Least Likely To - I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes (from The Best Party Ever)

Pulp - The Fear (from This Is Hardcore)

Jason Falkner - Eloquence (from Can You Still Feel?)

Julee Cruise - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (from Winter Chill 06.02)

Mercury Rev - Blue Clouds (from The Late Great Daniel Johnston Discovered Covered)

Great Big Sea - Something Beautiful (from Something Beautiful)

2 Comments:

Blogger trill42 said...

And right on-topic, how I love and hate Blogger, which, incidentally deleted my first draft of this post.

12:01 AM  
Blogger trill42 said...

Hey, those who read comments, have some songs:

Altered Images - I Could Be Happy (from Reflected Images)

XTC - Stupidly Happy (from Wasp Star (Apple Venus Volume 2))

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home