Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pulp Reissues, Bonus Discs August 21

Three Pulp albums, His 'n' Hers, Different Class, and This Is Hardcore are being reissued, each with a bonus CD including B-sides and rare songs.

The albums will be re-released on August 21 (at least in the UK), according to NME.com, which reports that "full details" on the contents of those bonus discs will soon be confirmed.

Pulp has a fair amount of scarce B-side material in their virtual vaults. Expecting fans to buy three albums they already own to get ahold of the new material is a trifle unfair, but no one said the music business is the happiest place on earth.

(That's Disneyland, and even they don't know any better than to muck with my favorite ride)

Pulp - Lipgloss (available on His 'n' Hers)

Pulp - Mis-Shapes (available on Different Class)

Pulp - Dogs Are Everywhere (Acoustic Version) (a B-side on Part 2 of the "Common People" single)

3 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

well, I HAVE to get the Different Class remaster. Good Lord, I am really going to debtor's prison.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jerad said...

Great...after I spent all my import and eBay efforts getting those Pulp singles. Hopefully they'll be able to unearth some gems that I don't have yet.

7:18 AM  
Blogger trill42 said...

There are no debtor's prisons anymore! But do you feel better now that you've read jerad's tale of woe? He's out even more money! (Sorry, dude that sucks). Lesson: sit back, don't buy the singles, and just enjoy the rare stuff when it eventually is one day posted on a blog and/or released in a package of some kind? Hmm. Wordy lesson.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home