Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Saturday, July 15, 2006

Non-Random Tunes

These are fairly random songs. The only connection is that I put them all on different mix CDs recently. Ah, mix CD: part art, part science, part food science (each mix CD I give someone comes with a freshly baked cookie lacquered to the jewel case. It's more about presentation than nutrition).

Imperial Teen - Ivanka (available on On)

Dar Williams - Are You Out There (available on End Of The Summer)

The Ocean Blue - Bliss Is Unaware (available on Beneath the Rhythm & Sound)

that dog - Long Island (available on Retreat From The Sun)

The Album Leaf - Asleep (available on One Day I'll Be On Time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home