Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Monday, August 01, 2005

New Dandy Warhols: Everyone Is Totally Insane

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Dandy Warhols' Odditorum or Warlords of Mars won't be officially released until Sept. 13, but the cute lil' thing is so eager to be heard, it just couldn't wait. (In other words, it leaked, but it would sound gross if I wrote that the cute lil' thing leaked). I like to think of this as a clever ploy by the Dandies to generate early good word of mouth, but I haven't yet heard the whole album. I might change my mind if I decide there's no way they could have that much confidence in the album as a whole. So far I like it.

mp3:The Dandy Warhols - Everyone Is Totally Insane

You can download a couple more tracks from Odditorium from Torr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home