Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Thursday, October 27, 2005

Arctic Monkeys - Live Oct. Concert Tracks

These kids desperately need some more exposure. Please won't somebody think of the children?

From their Oct. 3 2005 Manchester concert, from "In The City" on Radio One:

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance (live)

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes (live)

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales of San Francisco (live)

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor (live)

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum (live)

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - Scummy (live) (edited to note that the title of this song has now been "officially" changed to "When the Sun Goes Down"; it has been announced that it will be the next Arctic Monkeys sinfle to be released on January 16th. I'm leaving the MP3 tagged as-is; it was the title at the time and it seems this is the best way to avoid confusion)

MP3:Arctic Monkeys - Vampires (live)

updated to add one more:

MP3: Arctic Monkeys - Still Take You Home (live)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobo said...

Oh they are going to be MASSIVE!! Number one in the UK as I write, and having just seen them live on BBC Tv's 'Later on Jool's' I reckon they are the most exciting young band for a long time !

4:53 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

I love 'em... lot of pressure on the poor kids, but they are great. Hopefully, they have some family and friends who will help keep their egos in check and tell them that they're not bigger than the Beatles and/or God. ;) I, however, can't wait to see 'em live!

3:54 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

Good question about the setlist order. I don't have the order at my fingertips, but I will try to get that info (and post it :) ).

2:01 PM  
Blogger batmanbarcelona said...

do you know when i could find teh song "space invaders" of Artic Monkeys to donwload? (better send me a mail to pedroortizsanchez@hotmail.com).
In my country still havenĀ“t arrived the expansive wave of the monkeys...
Greetings frm Barcelona!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home