Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, November 25, 2005

Rare INXS B Sides

A couple more nifty tracks courtesy of ScottSpy, this time from INXS. Both are B sides from the 1983 single, "To Look At You". In its own way, each sounds quite a bit different than the INXS we're used to. "The Sax Thing" is a jazzy tune (the title was a hint there); "You Never Used To Cry", a fun, straight-out doo-wop song with marching-band drums.

INXS - The Sax Thing (a "To Look at You" B side from 1983)

INXS - You Never Used To Cry (another "To Look at You" B side)

1 Comments:

Blogger Trey said...

Many thanks for the post. Much better quality than the ones I have.

Here's a topical one.

Jackson

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home