Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Morrissey Not Hungry For A Smiths Reunion



Morrissey was interviewed recently by Uncut magazine. Asked the inevitable question about a possible Smiths reunion, he was not very enthusiastic. He told them:

"It has been 18 years since it ended; I don't know them, they don't know me, they know nothing about me, I know nothing about them. Anything I know about them is unpleasant, so why on earth do we want to be on stage together making music? I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."


So perhaps he's saying just a brief return to the studio then?

Moz also flung mud at other assorted targets; it would be shocking if he didn't. He had these remarks about the Brit Awards for instance:

"The Brits are ghastly and there has never been a time when they haven't got it wrong. For me to ever accept a Brit, well, I never would. It would be like Laurence Olivier being happy getting a TV Times award."


Morrissey - The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores (from You Are The Quarry)

This world, I am afraid, is designed for crashing bores
I am not one, I am not one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home