Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Word: April 2006 CD



Now Hear This! April 2006 The Word CD:

1. Willie Nile - The Day I Saw Bo Diddley In Washington Square
2. Drive-By Truckers - Feb 14
3. Elvis Costello - God Give Me Strength
4. Seth Lakeman - Lady Of the Sea
5. Brian Eno and David Byrne - Help Me Somebody
6. Neko Case - Star Witness
7. Jamie Lidell - Multiply
8. El Perro Del Mar - I Can't Talk About It
9. The Broken Family Band - For Milton Mapes
10. Maggie & Suzy Roche - The Warwick Flog
11. The Concretes - Change In The Weather
12. Paris Motel - I Lost My Heart/Philippe, Philippe
13. Graham Coxon - Flights To The Sea (Lovely Rain)
14. Nightmares On Wax - Flip Ya Lid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home