Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Sunday, May 21, 2006

Songs Currently Available to Some, Currently Invisible To Others

Hopefully Blogger's tech folks will restore service eventually.

edited to note that all appears to be well now

Robyn Hitchcock - I Feel Beautiful (available on Jewels For Sophia)

Grandaddy - For The Dishwasher (available on The Broken-Down Comforter Collection)

Menswe@r - Daydreamer (available on Nuisance)

Duffy - 17 (from I Love My Friends)

Primitive Radio Gods - Fading Out (available on White Hot Peach)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home