Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Sunday, January 21, 2007

Reg's Coffee House 10th Anniversary Concert

My Morning Jacket's Jim James and Patty Griffin are among the artists playing full sets at a 10th Anniversary Concert for Reg's Coffee House on February 17th. Stoll Vaughan and Matthew Perryman Jones are also scheduled to play full sets at the show in Birmingham, Alabama, at the Alabama Theatre. Tickets are $22.50 and available through Ticketmaster or by calling the Alabama Theatre. Funds raised by the concert will be given to the Greater Birmingham Humane Society.

My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday (Xfm Session) (from X-Ray CD #10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home