Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Spring Fever Mix



Ah, spring fever, that certain "feeling of restlessness, excitement, or laziness brought on by the coming of spring." Here's a mix dedicated to it.

I'll name it later. Too restless, excited, and lazy to do so now.

Spring Fever Mix, To Be Named Later:

The Black Watch - Hey Hey Hey (on The King Of Good Intentions)

Chris Mills - Escape From New York (The Wall To Wall Sessions)

School Of Fish - Take Me Anywhere (on Human Cannonball)

Trespassers William - Vapour Trail (on Different Stars)

Bonnie "Prince" Billy - One With The Birds (was a single)

Ace Of Clubs - Everything's Going To The Beat (on The Story Of Acid Jazz)

Galaxie 500 - Melt Away (on This Is Our Music)

The Sundays - When I'm Thinking About You (on Static & Silence)

The Thrills - 'Til The Tide Creeps In (on So Much for the City)

Roddy Hart - Flames (on Bookmarks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home