Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Sunday, April 01, 2007

E-mail-by-Mail

Aw, how neat! The folks at Google are fans of the keen, prematurely-canceled sitcom Undeclared. Sure, they're demonstrating their fondness with a stolen joke, but thievery is allegedly flattering, or something like that.

The original, non-holiday-based clip:



Google does add bits about advertising and archiving emails to their gag (and I'm almost positive they're kidding), but I think most of the humor stems from the idea, which is all Undeclared's. Just leaves a slight taste of bitter apple in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home