Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, September 30, 2005

Argh!

Long post... lost ... gone... Blogger conspiring against me...

I will not be defeated. With my soda-containing "coffee" tumbler, my Mentos (the Freshmaker!), and assorted other clutter-creating items on my desk as my witnesses to this oath (albeit better witnesses were they not inanimate), I vow that I will not go postless again!

At least not today. Unless the power goes out in the whole freaking county. Or I get food poisoning. Or I'm asked to go on some sort of top-secret mission that sounds really valuable and like I'd be helping people and/or it sounds really cool and fun (and I wouldn't be hurting people!). Or other reasons to be determined. I love disclaimers.

Alright, that was a good palate-cleanser. I can go back to re-creating the other post now (and hopefully finishing it, though I may not be able to just now). Sigh. Lots of good music to come in the next post, much more than one song.

mp3:Johnny Cash - Cry, Cry (from all sorts of places)

(No actual tears were shed)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

NEVER trust Blogger when typing your post from scratch. Yes, I've lost a post or two like that...better to type up a post in notepad, saving it as you go along, then cut and paste it into Blogger.

BTW, I like your blog, not only for the mp3's but also for the good writing. L8R.

10:15 PM  
Blogger trill42 said...

Thanks! :)

I know you're right about not trusting Blogger to save your work. I think I've only been burned once before. I did the notepad thing for a while after that, and then I got lazy. Post-loss happens so rarely... but when it does, it's frustrating. I'll try to stick with the notepad this time...

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home