Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Sunday, April 16, 2006

Peep Jousting

After watching a lot of microwaving-Peep videos at YouTube, these two stood out for their laugh-free soundtracks and their microwaving of Peeps both by the pair and in large numbers.

I'd like to think that even those who don't celebrate Easter can enjoy a good Peep-microwaving. I do celebrate Easter, but Peeps were never my favorite Easter candy. I do, however, find their college library antics intriguing, and think The Man should cut them a little slack and allow them to break a few rules. Peeps apparently have a thirst for adventure and risk-taking, and are willing to accept the high mortality rate that goes along with that.

Happy Easter!





MxPx - Chick Magnet (from Life in General)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home