Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Clash CD: Ones To Watch Vol. 3

Dirty Pretty Things are on the cover of the Clash Magazine I picked up today.. partly out of disappointment that the new issue of The Word wasn't available.

Some good tracks on the CD, to be sure. I'm especially partial to the catchy electronic track by Union Of Knives, which combines steady drumbeats, spiraling electronic effects, and extremely cheerful lyrics (alright, not the last one).

Clash - Ones To Watch Volume 3 Track Listing:

1. Two Gallants - Las Cruces Jail
2. Low Sparks - She Was Always Cool
3. Semifinalists - You Said (available on Semifinalists)
4. Booka Shade - The Birds And The Beats-At The Window
5. Zero Db - Know What I'm Sayin' (Featuring Pase Rock)
6. Plan B - Kidz (Acoustic)
7. Tunng - Stories
8. Rumble Strips
9. Sunshine Underground - They Got Hold Of Us
10. Eberg - I'm Moving To Wales (available on Voff Voff)
11. Metronomy - Danger Song (available on Pip Paine (Pay The £5000 You Owe)
12. Voom Voom - Logan
13. Union Of Knives - Operated On (available on Violence And Birdsong)
14. The View - Comin' Down (available on the EPThe View EP)
15. The Fratellis - The Gutterati (available on the EP The Fratellis EP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home