Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Monday, January 07, 2008

BT's Daughter, 3, Remains Missing Weeks After Abduction

Musician/producer BT has issued a statement regarding the abduction, over three weeks ago, of his 3-1/2 year old daughter Kaia Transeau by her mother.

Kaia has been placed on the National Crime Information Center's National Missing Persons List. The NCIC's phone number, i.e. the place to call if you have any information about Kaia, is 304-625-2000.

BT's statement about the abduction of his daughter: "I am diligently and delicately working to do everything possible to amend this tragic family situation. As a father my only goal is to get my daughter back home in a stable and safe environment. I appreciate your continued support and understanding in this desperate hour."

304-625-2000

Jan. 16. Update: According to TMZ, last night, Kaia was found, and her mother was arrested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home