Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, July 15, 2005

Pixies Recording New Album (Woot!)

Frank Black confirms that the Pixies plan on recording their first album in 14 years. Black said, "It's all hugs and kisses, I'm pleased to report." According to Black, the Pixies were so pleased with last year's reunion tour that they decided to record together again. The group won't be disappointed if they don't become the next U2 (or should I say the next Coldplay?). Black claims they will be "satisfied" if the record is "like our other records, never chart-topping but always in print."

mp3:The Pixies - La La Love You

mp3:The Pixies - Where Is My Mind

mp3:Teenage Fanclub - Here Comes Your Man (Pixies cover)

mp3:Ben Lee with Liz Phair - Away With the Pixies

1 Comments:

Blogger trill42 said...

I agree... I think the odds are good it won't be a terrible disappointment.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home