Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Wednesday, January 31, 2007

American Idol Has No Love For Courtney

So Courtney Love was not actually invited to guest judge on American Idol. Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe said in a statement that he didn't call her. Why didn't he add, "But of course we'd love to have her on the show"?

Love had called the invite "kind of weird but brilliant." That's not a "no" and she probably wouldn't be boring. Idol's ratings don't need much help, but how could the watercooler effect of a Love appearance not help?

Grease: You're the One that I Want, call Courtney now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home