Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Sunday, February 11, 2007

Valentine's Mini-Mix #1



The Valentine's Song-A-Rama begins, with songs by Cinerama, The Primitives, Smoking Popes, and Ultimate Fakebook. Much more to come. ♥

I just can't think clearly
It happens when I'm in your arms
And my heart is pounding
How pathetic is this sounding?


Cinerama - Your Charms (on Disco Volante)

I find it hard to believe you don't know
The beauty that you are
But if you don't, let me be your eyes
A hand in your darkness, so you won't be afraid


The Primitives - I'll Be Your Mirror (on Pure)

This world is burning and
I'm waiting for your hand
to lead me home


Smoking Popes - I Know You Love Me (on Destination Failure)

You just can't let it get you down
'Cause that movie that's called "Life Sucks" stars everyone
and you're a bit part, girl
We could dream all night here baby 'bout our time in the sun
It takes a lot to get things done
Of course we will


Ultimate Fakebook - Of Course We Will (on This Will Be Laughing Week)

~ The image at the top of the post is by Stereophonics' Richard Jones, from Whatever It Takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home