Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Mini-Mix #2



I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love, and love

Dimitri From Paris - Toujours L'Amore (on Vintage Chill, Vol. 3: Autumn)

Silver Jews - I'm Gonna Love The Hell Out Of You (Demo) (on a Jane magazine compilation)

Joan Jett and Paul Westerberg - Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) (on the Tank Girl soundtrack)

Duke Special - Maps (Live) (on Hot Press Presents Our Friends Electric)

~ The image at the top of the post is by The Streets' Mike Skinner, and from Whatever It Takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home