Kofi's hat

Kofi's hat

MP3s, music news and reviews, and a sprinkling of pop culture. Named by Aqualung's Matt Hales, after his son.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ink in my blood, a song in my heart. Metaphor is my middle name.



Friday, February 02, 2007

227 - So Sassy



It's Groundhog Day, and there's much excitement over today's two forecasts of an early spring by a couple of the adorable critters. But let's not overlook that it's also February 2, 2007, a date which suddenly reminded me of the old sitcom 227. I never saw it, and only know it starred Jackée and that she played someone sassy.

According to Wikipedia, the show was spun off from The Jeffersons and also starred its "sassy maid Florence Johnston". Two major, sassy characters? It must have been quite a program, and if there's anything to numerology, perhaps today is a very sassy day.

Marla Gibbs - 227 Theme (There's No Place Like Home) (available on Television's Greatest Hits, Vol.6: Remote Control)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home